Friday, March 26, 2010

Against the class of 2011

Who is against the class of 2011 (or my graduating class) you ask? Well my city and Texas in general. Here are a few reasons why.

1)The year before I started going to school in the city I am now (sorry can't say, privacy) they switched the starting times of middle and elementary, so that middle school started at 7:45 instead of after elementary.

2)The year I start high school they decide to raise the number of credits that is required to graduate, so that my class has to do 4 years of math and science. While all the other classes before mine only needed 3 of each.

3)Because of increased credit requirements they think none of the seniors next year will have a free period, so the counselers don't think they will be allowing senior release next year, which is what I have been looking forward too for a long time. (Senior release is where seniors don't have a 7th period and get to go home.)

4)My softmore year they decide to create a PACT test that freshman have to take, so I don't know what kind of questions will be on the ACT, while the freshman class right after will.

5)Next year they might be taking away senior excemptions which let seniors get excempt from semester exams as long as their grades and absences are in order. So I wait three years and then they decide they don't like the excemption policy.

and finally 6)Because my school district can't zone our city correctly there are WAY too many people in my school and not enough in the other high schools in the district. So, to get some more people out they moved all the interesting extra classes that you can take for fun to the other schools. So, to take them you can either drive back and forth everyday or transfer. Basically, use my own money and gas or transfer to a school where I have no friends, and if niether of those I have to take an extra class that I don't really enjoy.

I swear there is some large force just totally against my graduating class. It pisses me off to the extreme.
Well now I'm gonna go
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment