Monday, March 15, 2010

Best Friend Forever

You all know the little acronym you used to use when you were little, BFF. Well that has stuck with me all the way until now, I'm in 11th grade. Why? you ask. It's simple. I have a best friend and I know she will be that forever until the end of time.

My best friend moved last year and now we don't get to go to the same school, and thanks to our busy schedules we haven't been able to hang out as of lately. However, today that is changing. Her grandma is going to pick me up in a few hours and we are going to Six Flags. After that, she is spending the night, and tomorrow we are going to go see Alice in Wonderland in 3D with a couple friends.

I'm seriously excited I have been waiting for today for over a week. I was sooooo incredinly happy when I found out our Spring Breaks were on the same week.

Well since that's all I will be doing for the next two days I have nothing else to talk about
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment