Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'm still here

Hello

I know I haven't posted in forever, but I've just been so busy lately that by the time I get around to having free time, I'm just too tire to write anything.

Anyways other than school work and UIL for orchestra my life has been pretty much the same.

However, for the past few weeks I have had this cough and now I'm starting to have a fever, so I'm pretty sure I have a cold. Unfortunetly I still have to go to school tomorrow, because I will be missing school on Thursday for UIL and I can't afford to miss even that one day. I will get way behind in my classes if I miss a day during crunch time, so I basically have to hide ibuprofin in my backpack and take that and then grin and bear it, hopefully I can fool my mom. She wants me to go to the doctor and I'm sure they will tell me, "you have a cold there is nothing we can do for you, don't go to school". So I will go, they won't help me, and then I will miss school on top of it all.

So I'm just going to go to school, becaused whatever I have it's a virus so it will get better on it's own I just have to go to bed early this week so I can get some extra rest.

Anyway, I'm gonna go now, I'm sure this post sounded repetitive, but I'm sick so I forget stuff.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment