Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dead Week

That's right it's dead week at school. This is the week before finals where I learn ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Like I said in my last post we are reviewing all week at school and I was talking to my friend in 6th period today and he said I should call it dead week and I like it, so it is now called dead week.

Ok now that I got that out of the way I can talk about my day.

So I got up and went to school, as always. Nothing out of the ordinary happened at school, it was boring except for a few classes. However, in Orchestra we picked which morning each section would have sectionals for pass offs and my group isn't fast enough so we are left with any day after school or Monday morning. Monday morning is out and so we picked Wednesday afternoon. I'm so mad they should have said Thursday morning faster, because honestly I don't want to stay after school EVER! Especially not next week, because we have early release thanks to finals and I have AP English and PreAP Precal exams on that day and after those tests I'm going to be brain dead, so I want to be playing. So I've decided I'm either going to talk my teacher into starting the week after finals or I'm going to come up with a way to get out of it.

Oh well moving on. So it's cold here. Way too cold for Texas. I know it's colder in other places, but this weather is so odd for Texas. I'm not complaining though, I love the cold, it's just I don't want it to get to the teens tonight then rain which will turn to ice, because I will not take my car to school if there is a chance of ice and my mom probably won't help me and I will not walk to school EVER again. I mean I'm 17 there is no reason why I should still be walking to school for any reason.

Oh well I guess I will figure it out and if I don't oh well just won't go to school (jk jk).

Well I'm going to go, mom's home and I have lots to discuss with her

Bye Bye

2 comments: