Wednesday, January 20, 2010

You'll Never Believe What I Learned

Ok so today I got online and my homepage is yahoo. So the first thing I see when I open up the internet is a news headline that says "The Truth Behind 'American Idol' Auditions", of course hating that show as much as I do, I just have to read it.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-01-19/secret-rituals-of-american-idol-auditions-exposed
Ok so that is the article and basically it says that all the stuff you see on TV during the American Idol auditions is a lie. The authors got this information from previous contestants and such.

I found it VERY interesting to learn that part of this stupid reality show that people love so much is completely fabricated. Even more interesting is the fact that some people actually believe some of the false things to be true. There are some where I was like "wow" , but others I was like "no duh that's fake, what kind of idiot would think that was real?"

So yeah, that's really all I have to say today, since nothing real exciting is going on with my life today.

Hopefully I will have something more interesting to talk about tomorrow or over the weekend

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment