Friday, January 8, 2010

New Games

So my dad got my brother and I a PS3 for Christmas and up until now we couldn't get really good graphics on his HD tv and our HD tv. However, that problem has been solved thanks to little cords I like to call HDMI cables, which hook up to HD tvs and make the graphics from the PS3 AMAZING!!!!

I can't emphasize how much better the graphics are now, and how much easier the text is to read. So my brother in honor of that got add ons for one of his games, and I bought a new game.

Now let me tell you the excitement I went through when I bought this new game. This new game I bought is called Prototyp rated M for 17+. For those of you that don't already know I turned 17 in September and since have not been to rated R movies or bought any games like this one. So it felt AMAZING when the guy at gamestop asked to see my ID, I showed it with pride, and was able to get the game without permission or help from my dad. It was one of the best feelings in the world to be able to buy things for older video game players all by myself, instead of being like a kid who needed to call to their mom or dad to buy it for them.

Anyways I don't really have time to talk, I just wanted to share my excitement.

So TTFN
PS: It is from Winnie the Pooh. Tigger says it, it means Tah Tah For Now

1 comment:

  1. You need to quit bragging Sarah-san. It hurts, I'm almost 17.

    ReplyDelete